Back To School/ University Make Up || Part 2




For the second part of the series I wanted to do a cleaner, more "effortless" looking face. To me it actually requires more effort to not wear liquid eye-liner because I have yet to get eye-shadow liner down.

This was the perfect opportunity to include one of my favourite lip products. It's the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Evasion. I bought this years ago after watching Nic from Pixiwoo do a Mila Kunis look and still love it. It's a pretty peachy nude. It's not particularly long wearing because it is so glossy but for me that's not a problem. I love the way it finishes any look.


For the eyes I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Iced Pink as a base and set it with Urban Decay Sin. I took Urban Decay Buck through the crease, Busted along the lash-line and coated my lashes with my go to Clinique mascara.

Hope you're enjoying this back to Uni series, catch you soon!

Sam xo

1 comment: