AVON Nail Experts Liquid Freeze review.


I was so excited for this to be delivered today. I even held off on painting my badly chipped nails for a day specifically to try this out - if you didn't see my last NOTD, MUA Nail Polish in 10 is has shocking wear.

I first heard about this product on a haul from voussontbeauetbelle on youtube. If you don't already know what this is, its basically a spray for your nails to make them dry faster than they usually would. Who doesn't want that?!

What annoyed me a little about this was that with AVON deliveries you have to wait so long before you get your products back from your AVON lady and between buying this and receiving it, I read a blog on ways to make your nails dry faster at home. I can't remember or find the blog I read this on, but basically it suggested dipping your hands in ice water when the polish becomes tacky. I'm going to have to try that.

ANYWAY.

How did this fair?
I'm not particularly impressed, disappointed is a better word to be honest. First of all, I couldn't find the instructions for use on it for about an hour, that's probably me being an airhead but whatever. I still don't actually know where the English instructions are, my sister found them for me lol! Dipshit!

So you wait for the nail polish to set for about 30 seconds and then lightly spray this onto your nails.

The first thing I noticed was that it was oily. Wasn't expecting that! I really didn't like that, I don't like hand oils, and I hate how long the feel lasted on my hands. I'm sure the fact that it's oily will have some sort of moisturising benefit, but its not to my taste!

Then, about 2 minutes after spraying my nails with it - I was still hesitant to move and ruin the manicure - I picked up a cuppa and the nail varnish moved and chipped. Long story short, it didn't work for me.

Hopefully it is because i'm an idiot and didn't use it right because I couldn't find the instructions, maybe I should read some directions online or something.

I'm not quite ready to give up, I so want this to work.

Do you have any tips for fast drying nails?

Comment and follow!
Seize the Beautiful xo

2 comments:

  1. That's a shame if it doesn't work! I have started using seche vite top coat which dries really fast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I was so disappointed! I'll have to give that a shot then! :)

      Delete