REVIEW | DIOR 5 Couleurs in Amber Design w/ swatches.



Fawning over DIOR packaging is my speciality!


I bought this palette a good few months back when Escentual was doing a 25% off promotion but when it arrived and I swatched it I was left wanting more so put it to the back of my make up drawer and forgot about it! I've started getting back into warmer colours on the eyes so I gave this a go and found that I really love it! The colours mix perfectly to create a lovely and natural golden eye. The shadows are buttery and smooth and with the exception of the glitter - for obvious reasons- are beautifully pigmented and blendable. The glitter shadow itself is lovely and really adds a beautiful dimension to the eye.

The performance of these shadows and the colour combination make it a perfect palette. Not to mention the look of the palette and it's packaging just screams luxury! I really enjoy using this and I really want to get a few more of the 5 Couleurs range :)

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Im loving the gold and bronze collours at the moment. Lovely palette. Iv just done my Autumn Must Haves over on my blog :) x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Ahh I'll have to pop over and have a read! x

      Delete
  2. I've wanted one of these little beauties for ages, I love the purpley toned one. I'm definitely going to have to pick one up, although I am tempted by this gold toned one now I've seen it swatched!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely a luxe purchase but I do love having this in my collection :) x

      Delete
  3. Can't go wrong with lovely neutrals like these! And Dior packaging is always so beautiful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the navy and silver glossy packaging gets me everytime! x

      Delete
  4. Looks like a gorgeous palette! Such pretty shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Just perfect for the autumn months :) x

      Delete
  5. OMG! One of these quads are absolutely on my highend wishlit! I love this one so much!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete