WISHLIST | The Painfully Expensive.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

This is a cheeky wishlist of the high-end variety. Lately it takes me far longer to part with my money for make up, I think it might be purely because the drugstore spent the last year upping it's game and you can easily find dupes for most things. But i'm only a human (And a make up addict) and I'm still longing for these goodies, we shall see how long I can resist!

Two of the products pictured I think will be in my collection before the month is out. I used to own the Korres Lip Butter in Guava but quickly misplaced it and I've missed it ever since! And the star of the show, the new Charlotte Tilbury "The Sophisticate" is in my line of fire, it's not too expensive for the size of the shadows and I would bet my life the quality will be outstanding. It looks like perfection and I'm dying to get my hands on it.

See anything you like? What's on your high-end hitlist?

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment