BIRTHDAY HAUL | Part One. Sephora.


I have had the desire to make a Sephora order ever since they started shipping to the UK, there were loads of things which I'd heard american bloggers speak about that I was dying to try! So, when my parents gave me birthday money I knew I was gonna hit up the website and cause some damage.

I have been on a lipstick kick lately - as you'll be able to see from the rest of my BIRTHDAY HAUL post's over the coming week. Bite Beauty have intrigued me ever since I saw a Makeup by Tiffany D video where she was talking about the brand. The first things into the basket were a few shades of the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick. I picked up Retsina (A gorgeous neutral nude), Zivoli (A deep red with blue undertones) and Lavender (A pinky purple). From swatching these I can already tell how creamy they are! I also picked up a Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Agatha (A bright peachy nude.). Kat Von D is a major makeup crush of mine and I love the look of her collection, i'm glad I have my hands on something from it now!





Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick (Lavender, Zivoli, Retsina) & Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Agatha.

Next on the hitlist was Laura Mercier's Creme de Pistache Hand Cream. You can get this in the UK, but it was way cheaper on Sephora, so why not? I also picked up the Sephora 55 Pro Airbrush, I've heard a lot about this lately and wanted to get my own impression of it! The final goodie I bought was the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown - I couldn't resist!




A final mention is the Sephora Samples. I am blown away. They are so much better than UK samples! I got two bronzer shades from Too Faces and an Agave Oil Treatment, both of which are really decent sizes! I'm super happy with the service and I know for a fact this won't be my last order from them. Thumbs up Sephora!

Catch you in the next post, a second Birthday Haul from ASOS :)
Sam xo

12 comments:

  1. Merry birthday! Great haul, those lipstick shades look amazing and the formula looks so creamy and lovely! I need some of them!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I'm so happy to have them in my collection! x

      Delete
  2. happy birthday! and i am so jealous you have access to sephora! At first, they had Australia on the shipping list but it turns out they made a mistakeeeeeee :(

    ♥ M&L twoplicates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's such a pain in the arse! you could try using shipitto they're supposed to be pretty good for getting US products :) x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow happy birthday! You got some amazing things, especially those BITE Lipsticks - I'm dying to try BITE xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are enough reason to shop Sephora in themselves!

      Sam xo

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a lovely birthday! That orangey-red lippy is such a gorgeous colour! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The decor in your room is beautiful! And the 'Zivoli' lipstick - perfection. Those samples are ON POINT too! xxx

    Chloe @ The Little Plum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so shocked! Really decent sized!

      Delete
  6. Was the shipping expensive? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For UK it's like £5 if you spend £75, that includes customs too! I think it's quite reasonable for such a big distance :D x

      Delete