Back To School/ University Make Up || Part 1



The summer seems to have flown by for me, there are just 3 weeks before my university's year begins and I am excited to say the least - mainly because it will be my last freshers week, sigh.  I know for most UK universities lectures and seminars don't usually start until the last week of September or beginning of October and so I decided to put together a little series of make up looks as inspiration for when you get back into the swing of things.

There are two main things I look for when applying make up for seminars and lectures - products that make me look awake and a face that requires minimal effort. This will obviously be different for some people. I'm used to wearing a full face most days so minimal effort for me might be different for your definition.

This first look is a matte, neutral eye look with a rosy lip, and I love it. I feel like it makes me look well rested but not overdone. All the eyeshadows used were Urban Decay (Lid: Foxy. Crease: Buck, Outer-corner: Buck, Lower lasline/highlight: Sin.) A super easy eyeshadow look which is hard to get wrong even in a rush. I used my L'Oreal Super Liner for my winged liner, which is of course optional, and then coated my lashes ten times over.

For the rosey lips I patted in some Rimmel Kate Moss Matte in 101. Ta-dah! What do you think? Would you wear this?

Part two will be up next friday so stay tuned for more ideas :)

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment