BIRTHDAY HAUL | Part Two. ASOS.






Barry M Loud Mouth in Diva, Tell Tale. NARS Red Lizard. Bourjois Rouge Edition in Rose Coquette.

In the words of Carl from Llama's with hats "I have a problem, I have a serious problem." I can't stop buying lipsticks! Can you really blame me though? Whilst on the ASOS site I came across the Barry M Loud Mouth line, I'd never seen them before and they really caught my eye. They are a sort of gloss, stain, lipstick hybrid and I am all for experimenting so into the basket they went. I got the shades Tell Tale and Diva. So excited to play with them!

On the same order I opted to finally indulge in the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick line, I got Rose Coquette. Long story short - I'm not blown away. To start with, it's frosty. That's not my cup of tea. Plus the colour is so-so. I do like the formula though so maybe I'll do better with one of the other shades!

The final thing to haul is the creme de la creme of ASOS beauty - NARS. Specifically the NARS Semi Matte lipstick in Red Lizard. I hadn't seen this colour on many blogs before but since I already knew that the formula was incredible I just went for it! I love it, can't wait to wear it and get a little vampy.

The final part of this birthday series is going to be what I consider saving the best until last and I'll post that nearer to the end of the week. Here's a quick hint as to the content: New. Handbag. Oh, baby!

Sam xo

2 comments:

  1. Totally love ASOS ... I have one of the Barry M loud mouth lip products (can't remember what shade), they're impressive. I'm lusting after Nars Red Square matte lip pencil at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Luxembourg is next on my list from the NARS range! x

      Delete