BIRTHDAY HAUL | Part Three. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Perry Satchel.




Available on Shopbop for £239.99 + Customs here

It hasn't even been a month since I included this in my wishlist post (here), but what can I say? When you know, you know. I had my heart set on getting a new handbag for my birthday and when I found this I knew it was going to be the one I purchased. I have to admit that it is a little smaller than what I had hoped but I love it nonetheless. I'm very into neutral bags, when I was growing up I used to opt for black everytime but I tend to think that the lighter the bag the more detail you can see in it. The leather on this baby is so soft and luxurious and it feels so well made - justifies the price? Not really but fuck it, I love my handbags. 

Rebecca Minkoff is kind of a new designer on my radar. I always knew about her Mini Mac bags but honestly I wasn't ever that bothered by them, the clasp is a little too chunky for my liking. This is the Mini Perry Satchel in Totora, a lovely lilac hued grey leather with gold hardware. I love it, there's not too much more to say about the whole thing! I'm so happy to have this in my collection! I have to be fair, it is by far my favourite birthday gift. Thank you mam and dad!

And, with that, the birthday haul is complete! Hope you liked seeing what I got!

Sam xo

7 comments:

  1. This bag is to die for!! Absolutely gorgeous xx

    animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It's my new love :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, this is seriously stunning! Major handbag envy here :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a beauty!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete