The June Edit



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

This month marks nearly two years of this blog and even though I admittedly didn't post for around a six month period nearer to the start for whichever reason - University, lack of inspiration, whatever - it's quite crazy to think how time flies. I've been really getting back into blogging this past few weeks and as a consequence there are plenty of new posts either published or in my drafts, there's many more to come! I started a new series "SHOUTOUT" to highlight some of my favourite bits and pieces from my collection starting with NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Funny Face. Other than that there were a few more personal posts up, which I hope wasn't too boring. I like to keep this a bit about me as well as the products that I'm talking about! I hope you're enjoying the more frequent posting! I'll catch you guys in the next post!

Sam xo

2 comments: