TOP THREE | Nudes.



Rimmel Nude Delight, Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe, Rimmel Kate Moss 03

I adore nude lipstick, but only the right nude lipstick, you know what I mean? Most other colours you can make work for you if they aren't perfectly suited to your skin but nude lips need to be on point or you'll end up looking washed out, weird or dead. Not a good look. For my nude lipsticks I have a type, as you can see above. I don't want anything too light, not that that is hard for me considering I'm about as fair as they come, but I also don't want it to be too dark, I'm not jumping on this revive the 90's trends bandwagon, sorry guys. The last thing I look for it a neutral undertone, I don't want a pink nude or a orange nude I want a nude nude.

When I'm wearing a deeper smokey eye I opt for Rimmel Nude Delight, it's neutral but is a little brighter than most of the other nudes I own so it lifts a look. It's really moisturising, comfortable and lasts pretty well. It used to be my all time favourite until I discovered Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe. Oh Baby, it's perfection for an everyday nude. If you're pale like me, I highly recommend it. It's not particularly glossy but it's not matte, it sits nicely on the lips and lasts ages. It's just beautiful. On the rare occaision that I encorporate some colour into my eye make up I'll gravitate towards Rimmel Kate Moss in 03. It's demi-matte so it doesn't take anything away from the rest of your make up and the colour compliments any eye look, but colourful smokey eyes in particular. It lasts forever, doesn't bleed and is super pretty!

So those are my favourite nudes! Next up is in my opinion, the best colour family - reds! ;)
Sam xo

P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Tantalizing taupe looks really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to buy a new lipstick so I've made a note of these ones. Hopefully one of them'll work for me as I'm also pretty pale :)
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Tantalizing Taupe it's incredible! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love all three of these! I'd love to add tantalizing taupe to my collection xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that two of my faves (the rimmel ones) both feature in this post! 03 is one of my all time faves! You should try Nottinghil Nude and Lets Get Naked!

    Kal x
    Cluttered Closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nude delight! Its one of my fave nudes also! I like nottinghill nude also my rimmel!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try it, so many people have recommended it to me now! x

      Delete
  6. I recently bought Nude delight and its my first nude lipstick and Im loving it. Makes a change from the bright lip I normally wear. Might have to try the maybelline one too
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it! I definitely recommend it, especially if you're more into long wearing formula's it's one of the best lasting nudes i've tried x

      Delete