What's your make up style?

It's Friday night. I feel like crap, ill and just bored out of my mind. I found this so I thought i'd do it! If you do it or have done it, link it to me so I can give yours a read!


If you want to read the original its here >>> http://www.elleandblair.com/post/tag-whats-your-makeup-style-beauty-questions-elle-fowler-2012


EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?



To be honest, i'm crazy punctual. I hate being late for things so if this ever happened I would probably just pretend to be ill and not go. But if I were to go I'd probably wear foundation, eyeliner and mascara and a bold lip. Even though I like to spend time doing my make up, I can do it pretty quick so I doubt it would really be a problem. I find it quite funny watching those 5 minute makeup challenges on youtube because I always think, what's the big challenge?! aha. NEXT.

Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?



This can be sorted easy by a process of elimination lol! Feathered false lashes always give me confidence but I rarely wear them because I'm really bad at applying them! So not that. Hot pink blush on me looks terrible, any strong blush really. I'm not a fan of bright cheeks, so not that either. And considering I wear winged liner everyday, it's a no brainer really :)





If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?



Skincare. No question. I look ill without makeup! Not a good look.



What beauty products are always in your purse?



I always have an emergency lip product, usually MAC Patisserie. Sometimes, if I remember, I will throw a pressed powder in there to blot through the day but that's quite rare actually.



Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?



The only product I can think of that I've used right from the start of my experimentation with make up is Collection 2000 Fast Stroke liquid liner. I always used to borrow my older sisters' and she got annoyed so bought me one. I've repurchased it since then, and that was probably around 2006.

Smoky eyes or red lips?


This is hard! Umm, if I was going out it would be red lips. They make me feel really feminine and confident as soon as i'm done with the application. Aswell, everytime I wear red lips I feel abit vintage, dunno why but I like it!





Lipstick or lipgloss?



I've never really been that bothered with lipgloss, definitely lipstick!

Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?



Anything I have from Benefit. Everything about Benefit as a brand generally does my head in, and I can always tell when someone is wearing a Benefit product, especially their terrible foundations! I used to work in a department store and Benefit would have events or promotion and you'd see the girls working there walking around with tiara's on and stuff, it just annoyed me. Reflected badly on the brand as far as i'm concerned. Saying that, having bought a few items myself, I now know its more about the way people apply the products. 


Even this advert gets on my nerves a little aha!

Seize the Beautiful! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment