My skin care routine.

What I like most about blogs is getting outside influences of products, particularly for things that I don't even think about doing. Before I got involved in the internet beauty community (Reading blogs, watching guru's videos etc.) I really didn't do anything to my skin. Not regularly anyway. I would only really take care of my skin if something prompted me to, like if I got a bit of dry skin, I would moisturise.


Anyways. I've now got a skincare routine that I like, and which is super simple! My skin in not particularly problematic, I have an uneven skin tone and occasionally I get dry skin or hormonal spots but that's about it.

Let's get into it then.

Okay, so, in the morning i'll wake up and use L'Occitane Foaming Rice Cleanser, its amazing, keeps my skin soft and smells lovely.


Once i've patted my face dry I will spray about 3-4 spritz' of Caudalie Beauty Elixir over my face, this evens my skin tone slightly and generally makes my skin feel tighter and toned. Once that has settled in, I apply my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion. By far the most hydrating moisturiser I have found, it keeps my dry skin away and I really love this product.


It's that simple.

At night, I remove my make up using Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion and a cotton pad. It is so gentle, by far the best eye make up remover I have ever used. I have sensitive eyes and this has never given me any problems.


After that I will do just as I do in the morning and spray my face with Caudalie Beauty Elixir and my Clinique moisturiser.

And that's it.
What's your skincare secret?

Follow and comment.
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment