Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr review w/ swatches

 

I've heard a lot about these so I thought i'd buy some, plus Maybelline is 3 for 2 at the moment in Superdrug so that's never a bad thing. They are supposed to be good dupes for MAC's Paint Pots, and I agree with that - I actually think they're better, and for less than half the price of their MAC counterpart, I'm extremely pleased! They are £4.99 and for the amount of product you get and the pigmentation its a bargain!


From L to R: 20 Turquoise Fever, 50 Eternal Silver. 40 Permanent Taupe, 15 Endless Purple, 55 Immortal Charcoal, 35 On and On Bronze.


This isn't the entire colour collection,  but they have a pretty varied shade range, which is always good.
They last a long time without creasing, blend out very nicely and they really make a difference to the look of your eye-shadow.

I think they are great, well worth the money and beautiful on the eyes.
Kudos Maybelline!

Please follow and share!
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment