L'Oreal Infallible Eye Miss Candy Collection review w/ swatches.

When I first saw the full Miss Candy collection I was so excited to pick up all of the Infallible Eye colours and try them out.


I've owned one other L'Oreal Infallible Eye colour and I was thoroughly impressed by it, they're such a great line of products. Smooth, little fallout, great pigmentation - all round winner in my eyes.


From L to R: Sassy Marshmallow, Magnetic Coral, Naughty Strawberry, Metallic Lilac, Turquoise.

This collection has beautiful shades, perfect for spring/summer - Magnetic Coral in particular gets me thinking of sunny weather immediately.


 From L to R: Sassy Marshmallow, Magnetic Coral, Naughty Strawberry, Metallic Lilac, Turquoise.


Not only is the colour pay-off beautiful but they last so long. I decided to wear Metallic Lilac on a night out over Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in Endless Purple - it looked beautiful and lasted all night with striking colour and no creasing. I'm a happy camper!


I recommend them, and for £6.99 the amount of colour you get in the pot is brilliant value for money.
The range is definitely worth checking out.

Follow and share.
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment