Revlon Just Bitten Kissable review w/ swatches


I was a little surprised to see these stocked in Superdrug today as I'd thought the release of these in the UK was the 11th of July. I guess that's just Boots release of them. Anyway, I picked up three of the six available shades, I had no choice, the others (Which I still want!) were sold out :(

The first thing that came to mind when I heard about these was Clinique Chubby Sticks - they look SO similar.

Anyways, I love the packaging, really fun and pretty without looking cheap and tacky. They're a pretty good size, both in terms of the amount of product you get for what you pay and also, the wand seems a good size for application.


I also like that the product twists up from the end rather than there be a need for a sharpener, it seems more logical!

So what do I think? I love them! The colour range - whilst not vast - is varied and pretty good and the colour payoff is just the right amount for a tinted lip balm/ stain.

From L to R: 015 Cherish , 040 Rendezvous (The perfect coral!), 045 Romantic 
They feel very moisturising and considering how smooth they are, they last a pretty long time. I can see why they're marketed as a Balm Stain rather than a tinted balm.

A swatch of 045 Romantic.

10/10 for me, I just hope they come out with more colours in the future. I can't wait to pick up the entire collection.

Oh, and if you're interested, they are £2 off in Superdrug at the moment, on sale for £5.99.

If you liked this please follow!
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment