More Money Month.


My name is Samantha and I have a problem. A shopping problem. To be more specific, a make up shopping problem. As I’m sure you’re aware if you read my blog often, it was my birthday at the start of the month and though I woke up to no presents, I was handed a credit card… so damage was done courtesy of mam and dad. Now even by my standards, the amount of make up that I bought on that particular occasion was ridiculous and I feel guilty about it still. I bought fourteen lipsticks in one online shopping expedition. To rectify this particular hoarding meltdown I’m going to put myself on a spending ban for the rest of July. No more new make up for the rest of the month.

There will however, be no doubt an abundance of haul and LOOK posts in the upcoming weeks to showcase the glory that is those fourteen lipsticks. Fourteen. I am ridiculous. Some are drugstore though, so it wasn’t like an extreme amount of money!

Catch you guys in my next post!
Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment