REVIEW | Avène Skin Recovery Cream


£10.60 for 40ml at Escentual.com

The past few weeks in my town the weather has been neither here nor there. It'll start sunny in the morning and then piss it down in the evening before turning arctic at night. Thank God, it seems to be taking a turn for the better. Nonetheless, my skin has reacted with a huge temper tantrum. I have dry, sensitive skin and any sign of irritation or tightness it goes really sore and flaky. Not attractive.

Cue: Avène Skin Recovery Cream. I bought this little beauty from Escentual a good while ago and it has become a staple in my skincare routine, especially when my skin is playing up. It's very non-offensive, it does what it says on the tin and calms my skin. One thing that really stands out about it is that it is a relatively thin cream meaning it absorbs well - but it still really does work at hydrating desperately dry skin. So happy I picked this up and I've already bought a back up. This comes in a RICH variant too, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued in that too!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment