REVIEW | L'Oreal Extraordinare Color Riche in Nude Ballet.


L'Oreal is one of the best low price brands around on the UK high street as far as I am concerned. I can't remember the last time I bought something from them and found myself seething at parting with my money. I recently bought the L'Oreal Extraordinare Color Riche in Nude Ballet and I have pretty much neglected all of my other nudes since. It's a beautiful peach nude which compliments literally any look I wear. It last's a reasonable amount of time and feels so comfortable on the lips that I don't even really notice it's there half of the time. I love no fuss make up products, especially when they give off the impression that you took more time to achieve the look that you did - This is one of those products. My only fault for this is the tacky packaging but the product inside more than makes up for it! I will definitely be getting some more of these very soon!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment