REVIEW | Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


Muugshot, Trick and Liar. The only colours which stand out.

It took me up until about three weeks ago to even consider purchasing the third installment of the Naked eyeshadow range, but I finally got my hands on it.  I had seen so many YouTube videos, multiple tutorials and loads of blog pictures but it never really jumped out at me. To be honest, I bought this more to build my collection and I really regret bothering. I've had the palette for about two weeks now and I've used it once. And even then I only used it because I felt like it was burning money just sat on my shelf.

I don't see the hype, yes Urban Decay shadows are of good quality but in comparison to the Naked Two the colours in this are more difficult to create a look from and quite average. I also think some of the shades are of a lower quality that the other palettes in the range - specifically Burnout. It's just crap.

I'm sure I'll get use out of them but I wouldn't really recommend this palette. Maybe that's just me personally though because most people seem to love it.

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment