HAUL | Rimmel & Maybelline.


Shopping ban is over and I am out of the woods so I thought I'd get a few things that I've been eyeing up for quite some time now. And some which were complete impulses. The impulse buys come from Maybelline, which is on buy one get one half price in Superdrug at the moment. Damn those offers. Anyway, I noticed my Superdrug has some new Maybelline nudes and I snapped up the Color Sensational Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe, though the name actually pains me to type because of all the american spelling it has, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and the colour is so pretty. A perfect nude for me. Even though I'm so very pale my lips are very rosy so the brown in this really helps mellow them out! I also randomly picked up a Eye Studio Mono in Silken Taupe. It's gorgeous, not very pigmented though. I'm liking the idea of starting a solo eyeshadow collection, what do you think?

All the rest were planned purchases and I couldn't get my hands on them soon enough. The least exciting for me was the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Oxford Street Fuschia, I just thought it was pretty and I love this formula so I went for it because it was 3 for 2 on Rimmel. I also picked up the infamous Rimmel Santa Rose blush because I want to start experimenting with blush, and for £3.99 why not?

The final product I got was the Rimmel BB Cream. This may seem boring but you don't understand how hard it was to get my hands on the shade "Very Light" - they don't even sell it online! I've always wanted to try a drugstore BB Cream but they are too orange for me 99.9% of the time. This one seems promising, lets hope it does the job! I'll report back for sure!


Swatch-eroonies. L to R
Maybelline Silken Taupe, Rimmel Santa Rose, Rimmel Oxford Street Fuschia & Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe. 

Catch you all soon!
Samantha xo

2 comments:

  1. I have got to try the new colour sensation nude lipsticks! I don't usually get on with the colours of certain nude lipsticks but hopefully I'll find one that suits me from such a big range of colours!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh they have loads from pale to deep so I'm sure you'll find one! The texture of them is lush too!
      x

      Delete