TAG | The Lipstick Tag.

Whilst perusing through my blog subscriptions I came across the Sailboat blog's lipstick tag and it was right up my street; I'm nosey so I like seeing what other people have and I am a sucker for beautiful lipsticks! And so, I have taken it upon myself to carry the tag on myself. Here goes nothing...








How many lipsticks do you own?

I'm quite ashamed to say. The thing is, I'm quite good at holding back on buying higher end lipsticks, but I work right next to a Superdrug and I can never resist popping in to buy one or two things. 90% of my trips to Superdrug result in lipstick purchases so this number is a little ridiculous. 32...Don't judge me.

What was the first lipstick you owned?


The first lipstick I remember having was actually a liquid lipstick from Avon. Sort of along the lines of the Maxfactor Lipfinity line. It was a burgundy red colour and it must have looked bizarre to see a young teen wearing it.


What is your favourite lipstick brand?


That's hard... I guess it has to be Rimmel by the looks of my collection. Some of my favourite nudes are from Rimmel Kate Moss line. I do love MAC though... I suppose I have to give you both of them.


What is your most worn lipstick?


At the moment it is the Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee, over summer it was Revlon Ultimate Suede in Finale. I switch it up every few months but it's definitely between those.

What is your favourite finish?


I don't like glossy, but I don't like matee either. The Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipsticks are sort of  my ideal... they look demi-matte but don't dry my lips out...perfection.



What was the last lipstick you bought?

I got some for christmas but I won't count those. The last one I bought for myself was actually Natural Collection Crimson. I saw a girl wearing it in a night club and had to ask her what it was. I couldn't believe it was such a cheap line...it's gorgeous!

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?


Only 3! Result! I did clear my bag out yesterday though...


What is your favourite red lip colour?


I just got Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in Bang for Christmas and it is so beautiful. I do love my Revlon Finale though. It's too hard... OK, the Revlon.

How do you store your lipsticks?


I use these acrylic stands from ebay! They were only about £3 and they do the job. I only have two which means that nearly half of my lipsticks arent on show which is a pain but I never seem to get round to purchasing more - I'm not completely satisfied with them to be honest. I do want to find some more delicate holders.


Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?


Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. in Nude Kate. That woman can do no wrong in my eyes and I need to get my hands on some more of her line! 


I tag anyone reading this! Also, what's your favourite lipstick? Go on, enable me to make my collection bigger ;)

Samantha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment