LOOK | Hungry Eyes.

Nothing draws attention to the eyes like a simple smokey eye. Dark, diffused and equally good for those of you with brown eyes as those of us with lighter eyes. This is most definitely a mood expressed via makeup. Today I've been feeling really melancholic and decided to express that with this look.





Derp face.

I love this finished look and also how easy it is to achieve. To start I took a chestnut brown eyeshadow (I used MAC Handwritten.) and lined my eyes with it before smoking it out with a pencil brush. I blended the edges of that colour out with my NARS Laguna bronzer in order to add warmth and further bring out the blue in my eyes. Then, I went over my lash line with the deepest colour in the Charlotte Tilbury Sophisticate eyeshadow quad and finally I finished off the look with my favourite Maybelline One by One Mascara. I'd recommend to bronze the f up with this look as it can easily look ghoulish. I tied everything in with a nude lip using Tom Ford Nude Vanille and Revlon Bellini lipgloss. That's it. Fin.


Do you like the look? Would you wear it?
Samantha xo

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the smoky eyes with that nude lip colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post.
    i am following your blog. pls follow back
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete