OUTFIT | Minimal chic.


This month's payday couldn't come fast enough, nor could the night out that necessarily followed it. I'm going out with a load of girls from work and it's also one of my uni mates' 21st. I want to look dressed up but couldn't find a dress that was very 'wow'. One of the joys of working in a clothing store (Dorothy Perkins is where I work, FYI.) is getting first dibs on clothes as soon as delivery rolls in. This white blouse has been something I've been eyeing up for weeks but I always thought it wasn't quite enough for a night out and too much for my daytime style - until I tried it on. It's a beautiful fit, gathers in the right places, falls flowingly in the rest. It's quite sheer but whatever, I'm not that bothered about someone seeing a nude bra!

I'm going to wear the blouse with my ASOS Ridley jeans, which I love (Although they stretch like mad, I think I'm on my 5th pair already!), some little brown booties which are also from ASOS and a plain, panelled black clutch from Dorothy Perkins. To go along with the clean look I decided to wear a bold lip, the Rimmel Kate Moss 12 to be specific. I wrote a post purely centered on this lipstick so I won't go on and on but here's the post if you were interested (here). Sometimes minimal looks best, in my opinion, and you can never go wrong with a red lip! Hope you liked the post!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment