TAG | I love Autumn (Fall)

I just watched Miss Glamorazzi's tag video - which i'll link below - and thought why not do it. I love Autumn and winter and I thought it might make quite an interesting post! Since she tagged everyone, here we go!


Favourite Fall lip product?
I'm on the look out for a new 'everyday' lip product, but as for my collection right now, I love NARS Funny Face for Autumn.

It's a gorgeous deep pink/berry matte lipstick.


 Favourite Fall Nail Polish?

My current favourite has to be Nails Inc Tate, such a beautiful, rich red.




Favourite Fall Candle?



My favourite candle doesn't really change through the seasons, I love Yankee Candle in Clean Cotton. 



Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory?


Not a great visual of it, but my current favourite for fall is my nude and black elephant scarf from Next. If you read my blog regularly you'll know I love pieces with animals on them, don't know why, just do!





Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?



I've never even heard of the latter two, maybe they are just American things? But I flipping hate haunted houses. I've only ever been to one, in which I was chased through a courtyard by a masked man wielding a "chainsaw". There is no enjoyment in that. I nearly shit my pants.


Favorite Halloween movie?


I haven't really got one film in particular, I do lovelovelove horror films though. Anything that can scare me has my vote. I'm really excited to watch Red State soon. Maybe that could be the one!


Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

I don't really like sweets all that much, maybe MAOAM or something? They're always milling about during halloween.



What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!



Sadly, I'm probably not. If I were I would definitely get this one costume down!




What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

How cwtchy it is! I know that is cliche'd but whatever, I love to cosy up.



Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Don't drink Starbucks, but coffee is definitely a Half shot Gingerbread Latte.

 If you end up doing this let me know in the comments so that I can check out your post or video!

Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment