Back to Uni Wishlist - Boarding School Chic?

I'm not sure how smart these are since it will just remind me what I want to blow my loan on next month. But whatever.  These are some of the things i'm lusting after! I noticed after making this little scrap-page of goodies, that it was very stereotypical English boarding school - hence the title. Let's get into it...


1. Twisted Silver Ring
I used to have a cosmetic jewelry piece similar to this and since losing it I've been looking for something equally as delicate and simple. To no avail, I have found above knuckle variations but that's not really what i'm looking for. The search continues

2. Revlon Nail Enamel in "Cherries in the Snow" £6.49
A beautiful pinky red. Can't wait for this to be in my collection.

3. Minoux Tiny Bar Necklace in Gold. 
Probably around £50 with shipping to UK, its only available from a US stockist :( But I don't mind, it's so unique and has really caught my attention!

4. Whistles Charlena Shopper £195
My current handbag (below) has certainly got its wear after a year of hauling Uni work and all my other crap in it, it's time for a new bag I think! I have decided that this is my next handbag, it's understated but still gorgous. I love the rose gold hardware and the crackled leather makes it that bit more rustic looking I think.



5. Tan Ballet flats
Just an essential, i'll get round to buying some more soon enough.

6. Accessorize Dusty Disy Jersey Stole £20.00
I saw this whilst browing Eastgate Mall in Inverness and fell in love, just didn't have the money on me! I love scarves and this is a perfect autumn piece!

7. Topshop Grey Speckle Skater Skirt £16.00
Just a basic, I think it's pretty!

Follow and share :)
Seize the Beautiful xo


4 comments:

  1. The shoes and skirt are my favorite!! x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the Charlena bag as a back-to-uni treat for myself (I'm dreading it!), and it's so much more beautiful in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, i'm so jealous I planned to get it at the end of the month but its sold out everywhere :( xo

      Delete