Barry M Nail Paint collection review w/ swatches

Barry M Nail Paints rank very highly in my books. They are generally well pigmented and opaque within 2 coats, sometimes, you don't even need that. They last a little longer than most polish formula's without chipping - around 4/5 days, by which time I've usually gotten bored with the colour so i'll be contemplating repainting anyways.

My collection is growing fast, and i'm ever increasingly happy with the finished product when I use these nail polishes!


The only thing that I can say negatively about this brand is that they tend to oxidise if you don't use them, but that can be solved with a little shake or mixing in a drop or two of nail varnish remover.

I recommend them whole heartedly, and am on the lookout for a few more colours, so any recommendations are more than welcome. It's my birthday tomorrow, so you never know what the shopping spree will end up with!

Here are some swatches from my collection

L to R: 308 Berry, 293 Grey, Red, 273 Raspberry (by far my favourite nail polish), 304 Mint Green.

L to R: 320, 321, 151 Blue Glitter, 146 Lilac Foil, 239 Lavender (So pretty but such a pain in the arse to remove!)

Share, follow and comment.
Seize the Beautiful xo


No comments:

Post a Comment