HOLY GRAIL | Charlotte Tilbury "The Sophisticate" Palette (For Brows.)

 My well loved palette.

When the Charlotte Tilbury makeup line came out not so long ago I fell hard. The sleek packaging, the beautiful shades and the countless reviews I read made me want it all. I only caved to buy one product when it first launched and I really need to get back onto the Selfridges website to expand my collection because the one thing I did buy, the Charlotte Tilbury The Sophisticate palette, is sheer perfection. It's a completely matte, neutral palette with all you need to create a beautifully contoured smokey eye and it is used with most of my looks in one way or another. Recently, I have found that my main use for this is as a brow palette. Not it's intended use of course, but it is a perfect combination of colours that looks natural in the brows and I love it!

I get so many compliments on my brows from you guys and it's all down to this baby and the Zoeva 317 Winged Liner brush. Neither of which are used for their intended purpose, but fuck it! I guess I'm just a rebel like that. (I kid.) I use the bottom left shade all the way through my brows and then deepen up the arch with the bottom right shade. I also take the top left shade as a highlight most of the time! This palette is a perfect all rounder, it has the right combination of shades to aide in every makeup look. It can be used for an all matte eye, to carve out a contour, for brows, to set kohl liner etc etc. The list goes on. Not to mention, the top right shade is the absolute perfect transition shade! I think that everyone needs one decent matte palette in their collection and this one just does it for me. Doesn't hurt that the packaging screams glamour!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. I love learning how people use products in different ways, it's so innovative and creative! Your brows really are fabulous, too! :D

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous palette, I have not been lucky enough to own any Charlotte Tilbury product yet but I am planning to get some hopefully soon!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to hear a review once you do, let me know if you get anything xx

      Delete
  3. I really need some of the Charlotte Tilbury range in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a purchase you won't regret! x

      Delete
  4. Oh those shades! Perfect :)


    By the way I'm also new to this world of blogging, so it would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my blog? Thanks:)
    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I follow you on bloglovin sweetie :) x

      Delete
  5. This looks awesome and the fact that it's so versatile for you it's great! I don't know why but that top right shade seems so beautiful, I bet it's a great crease color! ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love the idea of using this for brows! Looks like a gorgeous palette :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! They're so finely milled, definitely a luxe item :) x

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty palette! I really want to get my hands on a Charlotte Tilbury quad!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it 10 times over, they're definitely worth the money x

      Delete