L'Occitane Foaming Rice Cleanser

I've just repurchased this item from L'Occitane, after trying to find it for ages!


It is amazing. I fell in love with it about three years ago when I bought it on the duty free on the way back from a holiday in Germany. I have dry/combination skin and this is perfect for it. Nice exfoliant, smells beautiful (Though I can't quite put my finger on what the scent is exactly.)

Fairly cheap for its quality - 200ml for £14, I managed to snag it for £11ish at their summer sale. I think that it's worth every penny.

You don't really need to use much to get a full foaming cleanse, about 2 pea size squirts I'd say.
I love the packaging.
I love the smell.
I love the way it makes my skin feel.
I love that it's not too expensive to justify.

I JUST LOVE IT.
Cannot recommend it enough.

http://uk.loccitane.com/foaming-rice-cleanser,83,1,29840,270475.htm

Seize The Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment