REVIEW | Origins Maskimizer


£18.50 from Debenhams or John Lewis


A mask primer? When this launch landed in my email inbox I was immediately intrigued. I have very dry and dehydrated skin so any product designed to lock in moisture and help my skin absorb my skincare better has me on a string. I bought this on the day of its release along with the Origins Skin Drink Mask (So amazing for dry skin!) and it was a little cheaper than normal. This rather small bottle will set you back £18.50, so is it worth it? Well, in short...no. If you are someone like me who revels in pampering yourself and enjoys trying new things then this could be a purchase for you but it is a gimic as far as I can tell.

Having such dry skin I was really optimistic about this but I haven't noticed any difference in the outcome of wear my regular masks. I always steam my face with a warm towel before applying a mask to open up my pores so perhaps that step has made the primer redundant but I just can't justify this for performance against the cost. I would save the £18.50 that this will cost you and put it toward a mask with better ingredients to get the most out of your paper session!


Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment