THE ANNUAL 2014 | My favourite looks.

This year for me has meant a lot of experimentation with make up and it's been ridiculously fun to expand my collection and test out new things. Particularly lipsticks! Over the summer I really got back into bold lips for everyday and there's something about rocking a shocking pink in the day that boosts my confidence levels! Anyways, here are my favourite LOOK posts of the year...



Just search for LOOK on my blog to find out what products I used for all these looks :)

Playing around with make up is one of my favourite things to do, and I haven't been spending enough time doing it lately! With Christmas parties, family gatherings and NYE plans left to come this year I hope I'll be able to come up with some beautiful looks to share with you guys! What is your favourite look out of these? I think mine has to be NARS Luxembourg (3rd row down) - that is the best red lip I've found to date!

I'll catch you guys in my next post!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Killer roundup, Sam! So many stunning looks this year- I have to say, I truly love those blue lips on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete