TAG | Some Product's I Used To Know.


Oh, where did they go wrong?

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer
I bought this back in Uni with my first bursary and I loved it at the time, It fills in pores really well and in that respect it does do what it says on the tin. BUT, there are a few things about this product that stop me from reaching for it. Firstly, it's damn expensive when you consider how much product it contains. It's not even one of those products where a little goes a long way, it's just plain expensive. The final thing that I dislike about this is that it dehydrates my already dry skin, no good.

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
Made my eyelashes fall out. End of story.

e.l.f Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose
I loved this when I first got it but since trying the NARS Lip Crayons it just seems like a crap option. It doesn't last very long and it is quite drying, too bad because the price is right on point!

Collection Fast Stoke Eyeliner
I used to swear by this liner and don't get me wrong it is good but since finding out how good the Stila Stay All Day liner is the wand seems quite difficult to get precise lines with. I do love this, but I find that it now serves a particular purpose. The matte finish works well with some looks but not all so I don't find myself repurchasing this anymore. 

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural Light
I loved this back in first year of uni, it was one of the tried and tested products in my collection but since experimenting with a more dewy skin finish I just don't enjoy the finish this powder gives. It does work well but I don't tend to gravitate toward the matte skin look anymore and that is what I find  this provides.

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the mac msf natural, i really want to give one a try!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe the mascara made your lashes fall out! Thats awful! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, they still aren't fully recovered from last summer! x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I love msf natural!

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. e.l.f Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose is sooooo pretty!

    autumnbeautybird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the elf matte lip colours at first too, especially because tea rose is an unusual colour, but I wasn't a fan of how drying they are either xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it's one of those products that you get what you pay for in terms of ingredients x

      Delete