The October Edit.

links:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


A bit late, but you know the saying! I wrote a few posts this month that I really loved, I wish I could have written more but finding the time to write and photograph outside of work seems to be a bit hit and miss at the moment! A couple of my posts you guys seemed to really love, like my Autumn nails series and my favourite MAC shadows! There's probably going to be some hauls coming pretty soon - payday was really lovely! Nothing much else has really happened to be honest, I had an amazing halloween and dressed up for it! Did you guys? I wanted to ask, is there anything you guys would like me to write about or review? I'm having a bit of writers block!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and follow me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment