The August Edit


1  1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

This month has been post-heavy again, I love to blog and with all this free time on my hands why not post nearly everyday? It might be a little less given that I've just been given some more temporary work for a month or two! It will be nice having something to structure me anyway! I wrote a post this month on my favourite lipsticks titled "TOP THREE" I wrote about my favourite pinks, nudes and reds and it seemed pretty well received so that's always a good thing! I also wrote a few look posts, I linked up my favourites above :) What else? I'm back to being dark haired, I dyed my hair using Nice 'n' Easy (Post about it here.) and though I wasn't too fussed on the result initially it is growing on me! 

As well, I'd like to thank you all because my readership has been steadily growing lately, I've not long reached 350 Bloglovin' followers which is really awesome! If you don't already follow me, I'd love it if you did so that you can keep up with my posts. All you need to do is click the button below to find me at Bloglovin', it puts a smile on my face to know more people are enjoying my blog. Other than that, not much new with me! Catch you guys in my next post :)

Sam xo
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Im loving nudes at the moment! Cant wait for autumn with the darker colours. Lovely post, iv recently started my blog and i love doing it so much x
    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's fun :) I just bought some darker lip colours today, excited for autumn too :D x

      Delete