FESTIVALS | Why everyone - Even the beauty obsessed - should do a full festival!

Okay I've let down on the posts lately but I have just come back from Download Festival and my god it was the best experience of my life to date. I was always the type of girl who was too scared to go to festivals for fear that I would be pissed off about looking like crap for an entire weekend. In hindsight, its all just been wasted chance to make insane memories. There are three main things which I have realised from the past weekend so I want to lay them out in hope that I might be able to convince someone to give a camping festival a go!



One // You really don't realise how little people care about how you look until you get a few hours into the campsite and realise not only is everyone in the same boat but they are also all so drunk that it wouldn't matter if they did care because they've got their drunk eyes on.

Two // Looking at your best doesn't feel nearly as good as seeing your favourite band, letting your inhibitions go and just mosh out and have a good time.




Avenged Sevenfold at Download 2014 - INCREDIBLE.

And Three // No one looks that good when they're as drunk as a festival commands, so get drunk, chill will mates and have a good time.

I genuinely can't wait for next year to do it all over again. I definitely have festival fever!
Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment