WISHLIST | End of Uni Ball.


1 // 2 // 3

I love make up shopping. I love shoe shopping. I love handbag shopping. But I despise formal dress shopping! Why can't they just make exactly what I want! Well, that's a bit too far... but something along the lines of what I'm looking for at least. When I look for formal wear there are a few things on my hitlist: A-line, longer sleeves and flowing fabric. Shouldn't be too hard to find, right? Wrong. After trawling the internet looking for some suitable attire for my University's May Ball, the last one I will ever attend (Sob.), I've come up with a grand total of three. All of which are more than I would like to have to pay for a one time event, but I guess you get what you pay for!

This year, I've decided I want to dress Spring appropriate, rather than my usual dark colours so I've chosen some brights from Oasis and Whistles and a pretty white Warehouse dress for good measure. I've really gotten into white this year, for some reason! Ranging from £38.00 to a disgusting £165.00, I've given myself some scope but I'm still umm-ing and ahh-ing.

And if you're wondering: "Sam, it's in May, why worry now?". The answer to that is simply that I will do anything right now to avoid the looming 13,500 words I have LEFT to write in the next seven weeks.

What do you guys think of these?

Sam xo

1 comment:

  1. The white one is absolutely gorgeous!! Very spring-esque :)
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete