REVIEW | Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Disobey.







Excuse the shoddy photos, trying to get decent light when it's pissing it down is a mission!

I've had this blush in my collection for a good three years, that sound pretty unhygenic but it's powder so whatever. For some reason I used to find it too dark for me. Perhaps with my ever growing brush collection, the way I apply it now is more flattering for my complexion.

Illamasqua products are without a doubt some of the highest quality around, and okay, yes, you do have to pay a little extra but when it comes down to it the products do tend to give you the exact look you're going for rather than something similar. This gives life to my porcelain complexion and I'm really enjoying it. I've even managed to hit pan which is quite unusual for me. I will most definitely be repurchasing this.

What I think is my favourite thing about this is that it was free on promotion when I bought my old Illamasqua base! Perfection.

What's your favourite bronzer?
Samantha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment