REVIEW | Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser




If you read one of my recent posts regarding the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, you will know that whilst away, I had to buy a new make up removing cleanser whilst away. Luckily, I was heading over to a CCO whilst there so I was able to get this Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser at a discounted price. I thought that now that I have been using this for a week or two, I would share my feelings on this product.

I have redness in my skin, it's one thing that I really dislike about my complexion but I have never found anything that combats it successfully. So, seeing this I was certainly excited by the prospect of this 'redness solutions' line. The product itself comes out in a green lotion like texture and is very cooling on the skin. It's very good at removing make up which is great and is certainly on par with my Simple Cleansing Lotion. It even gets of gel eyeliner easily which is always a plus! I really enjoy this and will be looking into other Clinique skin care in the future.

Seize the Beautiful xo

2 comments:

  1. I need to try this, I have clear skin but am always in heavy matte foundation because I hate my red cheeks! Would love to be able to wear something a bit lighter, would you say this worked? x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really sensitive skin so it can get pretty red sometimes! This looks like a really good product to solve that.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete