REVIEW | Percy & Reed Really Rather Radiant Shine & Colour Shampoo




Don't you just love free stuff? I was really happy to pick up the April 2013 issue of GLAMOUR magazine, they are currently giving away Percy & Reed Really Rather Radiant Colour & Shine shampoo and conditioner, and a hair oil too, but that didn't interest me. I've been looking at Percy & Reed as a brand for ages, and I'm still really interested to try their dry shampoo, but for now, it's just these two beauties.

The line that is being given away is the Colour & Shine, which is perfect for my ombre'd hair. I was never one for expensive shampoo's but having the chance to try these has converted me, it's such a beautiful line and it really does provide shine to dull hair. I also noticed that my hair was more manageable after using these! Really love them! Thanks GLAMOUR!

I highly recommend going out and picking this up for the sample, it's a good read too! The shampoo and condition regularly costs £14.00 each, and you can pick them up from Selfridges or Space NK.

Hope you enjoyed the post, sorry there is no collection post this week, just didn't have the time - it's essay season in Uni! Have a lovely week!


Seize the Beautiful xo

4 comments:

  1. I love the design on the tubes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it, but that is fantastic that they were giving it away with the magazine! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweety! Thanks for stopping by and responding! Yes you are (: I'm following you back now! Let's follow via BL and facebook too? Stop by me soon again! xx

    With love ♥.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Percy & Reed products - they've a fabulous range of styling products too!

    Elizabeth Daisy x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete