LOOK | Purple Rain.



So here's another 'LOOK' post, I went out last night and quite liked the way my eyeshadow turned out so decided to show you guys! I'm also wearing my all time favourite nude lipstick, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 03.


For my skin, I used Dior Forever in 010, concealed with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the lightest shade and powdered with my Maybelline Fit Me Powder as usual. The only difference here was that I used a Smashbox Photo Finish Primer sample as a base for the make up, I like it but not as much as the Benefit Porefessional, I doubt I'd buy the full size. Whilst organising my make up collection in preparation for posting it on here, I found my Sleek Storm Palette stashed away and was excited to use it again. 

To start the eyes, I covered the lid with Urban Decay Tease, and blended it up through the crease. In the outer corner I smudged a mixture of the two purples from the Sleek Palette and blended it into the crease. I like the peek of purple showing through! I then smudged a mixture of Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner in Taupe and Urban Decay Busted on the outer third of the bottom lashline.


Sleek Storm Palette

To finish off I brushed NARS Liberty over the tops of my cheeks and popped on the lipstick I mentioned to begin with!

Hope you enjoy this post! Do you like experimenting with colour occasionally?


Link to Illamasqua, VIVO & NYX giveaway. 

Seize the Beautiful xo

10 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT SLEEK PALETTE OMGGG. And also wow, your makeup is so pretty, I love your eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE experimenting with colors, especially when it comes to eyeliners :)
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to start that with more blue, grey and brown gel liners. Just saw a Lisa Eldridge tutorial with a grey Bobbi Brown liner and it just looked incredible! xo

      Delete
  3. I love experimenting with color for makeup and nails, I did a makeup and nails post with plenty of color...lovely post and now I want all these products :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, sorry! Thanks! I think I might start doing it more, want so many new products for s/s though! xo

      Delete
  4. so want that sleek storm palette the colours are gorgeous :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it! I think it's still online and in store :) xo

      Delete