#4 Peek into my week.

It seems I haven't done one of this in a while. Had a quite interesting couple of days so I thought I'd write a quick blogpost on it. Somehow ended up going out four nights in a row this week, Thursday to Sunday. LOOK posts galore. No real pictures from those nights but that meant that I didn't do a lot of Uni work, stupid, stupid me.

This week is going to be full of work and hanging out with house mates watching films and being skint. Anyway here's some photo's of what I've been up to.


Macklemore - Thrift Shop.

This song has literally been on repeat for the past 3 or 4 days in my house, it's so catchy. This and Same Love by the same guys, such a beautiful song. Macklemore is insanely good! Go listen!



Uni is the bane of my life! Just looking at my to- do list is killing me. Was so worth the nights out though!


This past Tuesday we went to watch a friends play called Pitchfork Disney. The cast was really small, a small production altogether but it was so good. Intense in parts but it was written and acted so well!


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.

I got this, rather generous sample of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer with a recent ASOS order I made, I've been trying it out for about 4 days and it's still got some product in it. Would you like a review? I think I may get one written.


The sunshine has returned to my town now, so happy! The beach look so beautiful in the sunshine. And the sunsets here in Aberystwyth are so beautiful!

That's it for this post! Hope you enjoyed it, a bit more wordy than usual wasn't it!?

Link to Illamasqua, VIVO & NYX giveaway

Seize the Beautiful xo

4 comments:

  1. Would love a review of the primer! Looks like you had a great week :) Good luck with all the uni work!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep a look out, I'll do one this week some time :) xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's all to come! Only just started lol! xo

      Delete