NO. 7 | Overlooked, no more.




If you've never heard of the brand (I'm not sure if they sell it anywhere other than the UK) No.7 is a Boots own brand which provides cosmetics, skincare, tools and nail polish... I think that covers it. Honestly, I've always though of it as a mature brand. Not anymore.
What I think is quite nice about Christmas is that you are bought presents which you would normally overlook and not give a chance. A friend of mine bought me this No.7 Brush Set (I didn't look up the price, I thought that would be inappropriate given that it was a present.). The set contains 5 brushes in what I assume is a limited edition pattern. Everything about this set is lovely, the pattern, the travel pouch... even the packaging!

Now, No. 7, as a brand has never been one that I've paid attention to - I've only ever really shopped from the brand when I had brand specific vouchers! I don't know why though. I've never tried a product or tool from them I didn't love! What stood out to me, especially, with this gift set was the eye shader brush. It's a great dupe for the MAC 239, albeit a little less dense,  but we can work with that!



I'm excited to have these brushes as part of my collection and considering No.7 is on 3 for 2 at Boots.com right now there are a few others that I have my eye on!


No. 7 Smokey Eye Brush £7.25
No. 7 Eye Contour Brush £7.25
No. 7 Foundation Brush £14.00

Another product which really intrigues me that I found whilst trawling through the No. 7 on-line counter is this Exfoliating sponge, for use with a cleanser to remove dry skin. I'll admit, at first I thought it was a knock off beauty blender but the concept of this product seems interesting and I'm definitely going to give it a shot!
Hope you enjoyed! Comment down below and I'd love it if you followed!

Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment