OOTN Idea: Leather and Lace.

Here is a concept for a night out, outfit. I'm going out for the last time in my home town before heading back to university next Friday  and may do this look!





Outfit: TopSkirtBoots.
Accessories: EarringsTights.

For my bag I would wear this gorgeous maroon clutch, keeping it dark.



The makeup look i'd match with this would be one of my frequent looks! It's so simple but pretty and it's from this Pixiwoo tutorial - i'd use Urban Decay Busted instead of the eyeshadows Nic uses though!


And finally, on my nails I would wear Illamasqua Propaganda! Some people may prefer  a pop of colour on the nails, but why ruin the vampy look! I wrote a post on this polish, you can find that here.

It's just a true navy colour!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Seize the Beautiful xo


7 comments:

  1. Love all the elements of this look! The sultry eyes and nails are fab, especially when combined with a sleek black outfit, a pop of pink lipstick, and statement earrings. Perfect for fall! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything ! Do an outfit post if you do wear this :). x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete