Back to University - Home Sweet Home.

There's nothing worse than not feeling comfortable where you are, especially when you've got studying to think of. Your bedroom is your sanctuary for the most part. Whether at your parents house, at your place or at university you need to make it a place where you can chill, wind down and if needs be, get your head down to work.

Here are a few of the pieces that I have bought in the past few weeks for my new Uni house to make me feel a bit more at home. I don't do much to my rooms at uni, mostly because you can't really, it's either University property or someone else's house you are renting so you're limited a lot. But the few things I do take with me, really do make all the difference.



Enjoy!
Seize the Beautiful xo

4 comments:

  1. I love every piece !
    I've recently redone my room.
    At first it was bright pink, bright orange and purple way to buzzy.
    Now it's this very soft, creamy color.
    It changed so much. I can really unwind now.
    How your room looks is soo important for your mood, your studying, your sleep, ...

    I hope you have a great year at Uni.

    Love
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comforter set! Very simple and clean looking. :)

    xo - Sheila

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete