NOTD: Aztec antics.

Last night I came across a blogpost by Miss Matty's Beauty Diary and instantly fell in love with one of the visuals she included on it. You can check out that blogspot here.

The look is a beautiful, creative Aztec nail art manicure. I was inspired so I gave it a go on my own nails. For the past few days I have been wearing Essie's She's Picture Perfect, a beautiful iridescent lilac that I have mentioned a few times already. It was chipping and I really couldn't be bother to redo my nails so just decided to play around on top of it using my e.l.f Mint Cream and Andrea Fullerton Black nail art pen.



It's a messy first attempt but I kinda like it!
Any experiments being done with your manicure this week?

Please follow and comment below, love to hear what you think!
Seize the Beautiful xo

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look pretty good!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete