Liebster award: yay!


Hattie over a Passion for Makeup nominated me in her Liebster blog award post - how sweet! A big thankyou to her and you can Pop over to check put her blog here: http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk/


The girlies that I have tagged i'm a regular reader of, I couldn't find 11 with under 200 members though, sorry, it’s hard!



_______________________________________________

There's a few rules for this award so here they are:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions to be answered by the people you have tagged.
3. Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4. Go on their page and tell them you have awarded them the award.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
_______________________________________________

So, basically it's a tag followed by your nominees for the award, all these girls have less than 200 followers so it's a great way to find new blogs! I also love that it's called the "Liebster" blog award, I am a lover of all things German after-all.

Okay, so lets kick it off and learn a little more about me.

  • I think Professor Brian cox is the sweetest thing, little bit of an odd crush right there
  • I have an irrational fear of moths. Butterflies too. Eugh.
  • I've been to 12 countries so far, i intend to push that number up to 16 by the end of next August. Interrailing, hello!
  • In my eyes doing charitable acts is far more significant than having a direct debit set up. Most of your money goes to administration fees and you never know where it goes!
  • My favourite word is "content"
  • I don't like hot weather. I prefer rain.
  • I love being Welsh, Cymru am byth!
  • I've been in Uni for 2 years. Switched from law to international politics though, so I have 2 years to go.
  • I don't like or have any desire to own diamonds. “Diamonds do appear to be, just like broken glass to me”
  • I want to live in Germany when I leave education - we'll see.
  • I love dogs. I have 3: 2 boxers and one Bichon Frise, as you'll get to see below!



What kind of chocolate do you like, i.e. White, milk or dark?
Dark, but i'm not all that fussed!

What is one product you couldn't live without?
Mascara, hands down!

What is your favourite magazine?
This is a little left field considering the nature of my blog but im going to have to say GQ. I don't buy this but I love reading it when its laying around my shared house at uni - my housemate reads it! It's got great content, funny anecdotes and I love AA Gill, he brightens my day with his dry humour. I do like Vogue but I never really read it properly, just look at the styling and adverts really.


If you could buy one designer item what would it be?
There is a gorgeous bottle green Vintage heirloom Chanel bag on ASOS that I love. But it's probably not that! I really do love the Chanel Executive Tote though. I think that's gonna’ take a huge chunk of my first full time pay cheque.

Classic & chic!


Which season do you prefer?
Winter, I love Christmas and cold weather :)

What is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
Umm, probably ASOS. It’s simple!

What is your favourite book, film and TV show?
I don’t read all that much to be honest so I can’t really say I have a favourite book. I really like Pride and Prejudice though. For film it has to be Clerks II, the script on that is insane! And TV, I really like True Blood at the moment. Eric, yum.

If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be?
A boat, fuel and bottled water.

What's your favourite food?
Brocolli and Stilton soup, how strange but you asked aha.

Do you have any pets?
I have 3 dogs. Aren’t they the sweetest things.


What are the first 3 websites you check every day?
My university webmail is first, then I check ASOS (Shopping addict!), and then blogger. If you asked my about 3 weeks ago facebook would have been the top three but i’m reigning in that addiction aha.

_____________________________________________________

My questions to you ladies are as follows...

You have a free pass to any countries and unlimited spending, where do you go?

Who is your favourite comedian?

Olympics: "YAY" or "Go away"?

Do you have any strange habits?

Favourite youtuber to watch?

What did you want to be when you were little?

Whats your perfect dinner party (you get to invite any 5 people, dead or alive, to dinner) and why?

Most despised beauty/ fashion trend?

And now, your most loved one..?

What's your holy grail make up product?

If you could have one what would be your soundtrack to life?


I look forward to reading your posts! 
Follow and comment :)

Seize the Beautiful xo



2 comments:

  1. Hey Samantha,
    Thank you for tagging me.
    But i can't do this tag at the moment since i'm super busy with school.
    But i promise to do it as soon as i get any free time.Hope it's okay =)

    // Aria

    ReplyDelete