I'd also like to mention that I won't be making posts for all of next week but I'm going to try and make up for that by doing some popular beauty blogging posts this week as well as my normal style posts - hence why I'm doing a 'what's in my bag?'. I really appreciate all of you who are taking the time to read my blog and if you've followed me even better :)
Also, if you're thinking that the cosmetics I'm taking aren't particularly summer appropriate there's a reason for that. I'm going to be staying in a cottage on a Loch in the highlands. So, I'm pretty much expecting average weather.
This will be my first time going to Scotland, I'm super excited, it looks beautiful.
So, lets start with the make up bag I use for travel/ storing my everyday products. This comes in a 'make up bag' size and then a 'wash bag' size. I chose to buy the bigger wash bag size because I use a lot of make up - not gonna' beat around the bush, it's true. I struggled to justify the £22 it cost initially but I just thought it was so pretty and it's too British to pass up!
Isn't it sweet? It's a great size for my needs and I can fit in palettes and more, it's really spacious. I'm not usually a fan of Ted Baker but this is unique, so I had to have it.
Because of how much I am taking, I won't be going far into detail of the products and this will be specifically makeup, obviously I think they're amazing because they are part of my makeup collection and I do try and research my purchases as much as I can to avoid getting crappy buys. But, if there's anything in particular you're interested in and have any specific questions, just leave a comment and I will get back asap.
So, here goes nothing, I am taking this
- elf Mineral Infused primer.
- Accessorize Merged Baked Blush in 5 Sensation
- Nars Blush Duo in Orgasm/Laguna
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in Light Beige No.21 (Depotted!)
- A sample of YSL Le Teint Touch Eclat in BR10
- MAC MSF Natural in Light
- Collection 2000 Perfect Cover concealer
- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
- UD Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- AVON Supershock Max mascara
- Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liner
- Barry M Eyebrow Definer gel
- Illamasqua Brow Cake in Stark
- Chapstick Cherry Lip Balm
- Boots No.17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Pink Posey
- MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup
- Topshop Lips in Innocent
- Kate Moss Rimmel London in 12
And yes, i'll admit i'm an over packer! You never know what you'll need! ;)
Follow and comment below :)
Seize the Beautiful xo