NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Dogon

I was playing around with my NARS Dogon Duo and decided to take a photo of the eye look that happened to come about and do a little review, basically stating how much I love NARS.


NARS Dogon (Taupe colour over lid and navy in the outer v.)

Every time I go to a NARS' online shop I get a bit disillusioned with the prices and logic takes over, I leave the site having not bought anything - at the counter its a different story. The eyes shadow duo's in particular are such great quality that I'm able to justify the price for the addition to my make up collection.

NARS eyeshadow colours tend to be quite unique and the duo's always interest me because the combination of colours is never usually one that I would put together, as soon as I try them out however, I realise they compliment one another perfectly. A big well done to NARS.
NARS Dogon £24 - how it looks before its used and the notoriously messy NARS packaging works its magic.



Swatched on bare skin.

This is my favourite colour combination of any duo I've tried, the taupe has an iridescence to it that shows off gold and green and is just beautiful. And you can't really go very wrong with a matte navy, now can you.

Not much else to say really. NARS is such a quality brand I thought they deserved a mention.

Follow and Share.
Seize the Beautiful xo 

1 comment:

  1. These eyeshadows look lovely, such a nice colour duo!

    www.beccaandbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete