Illamasqua Pure Pigment review w/ swatches.


I love Illamasqua as a brand, I do find some of their products to be quite expensive, but the feel of the brand strikes the right chord with me. The Pure Pigment's from Illamasqua are by far my favourite of their products, they're beautiful and the colours are always exquisite.

There is a choice of 11 pigments and they run at around £15.50 which, for the amount of product, is pretty reasonable.




L to R: Static, Furore, Android.

They obviously require a base or shadow underneath them if you want they to appear opaque, they really top of a make up look and just add that little extra glamour.

I love them, and my collection with definitely grow, hopefully in the near future!

Comment, follow and share.
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment