Barry M Eyeshadow & Eyeshadow Pencil review w/ swatches.

The Barry M Series continues!

What I will say about the two following products is that I really dislike the packaging. I think it looks tackier than is necessary and feels no better. The Eyeshadow pencil's lid doesn't even fit properly and keeps sliding off. What a joke!

Onwards and upwards!

Barry M Eyeshadow in Blue No.8



The formula is really creamy but somehow manages to stay powdery. Weird. Regardless, it applies well and the colour payoff is pretty good. I'm not too sure how I feel about these, for £4.50 I would like them to be a little more pigmented, when you blend the colour out it changes, and that sucks. 



L to R: Blended out, and then just a general swatch.

They can be built to become more vibrant and i'm pretty sure that with a white base they would have fantastic staying power and colour payoff but I wanted to give you a true swatch as reference. 


Speaking of  white bases..

Barry M Eyeshadow Pencil in White Gold No 1



 (Sorry about the poor quality picture!) 


Anyway! 
I love this, its so soft and creamy which means it blends nicely to a shadow but it also has a staying power when it isn't blended out which allows it to be a perfect base for other eyeshadows.




L to R: Blended out with finger, and  then just a general swatch.

I'm really impressed by this and can't wait to buy more. Plus, this colour is so pretty, right up by street. A perfect highlighter for the tear duct and supposedly waterproof, so that's always a bonus!

Even more Barry M reviews to come!

Please subscribe to the blog and share if you want to read more!
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment