REVIEW | Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette.

From L to R: Infusion, Subtle Blend, Pure Ganash & Freshly Toasted.

It was torture not using this palette from the first second it arrived, and can I just say that it was far too much of a steal not to sit down and write about. Zoeva, as a brand, are hitting every nail on the head with pretty much every big release they have had in the past few months and the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette is no exception. The palette comes with ten very decent sized, rich shades and it's only £15.50. When you feel the buttery texture of these shadows and see the beautiful pigmentation it makes you want to go back and buy all the other palettes they offer. At just over £1.50 per eyeshadow and quality that rivals my Urban Decay, Dior and Charlotte Tilbury counterparts. It is amazing, and I haven't even touched on the beautiful shade selection yet either.

I think the colours in this allow you to make pretty much any look your heart desires and for someone like me who has very pale eyes, these make my eyes pop like nothing else. My personal favourites are Pure Ganash (A spot on dupe for MAC Woodwinked, one of my all time favourite shadows) and Infusion, a beautiful, near black which actually has the same affect when swatched as it does in the pan. The  Mixed Metals palette is next on my hit list, but I can tell I'm going to get a lot of use out of this one until then!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I think i will pick this up at the end of the month, the shades are so pretty x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the colours are stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks soooo gorgeous! Those shades are stunning!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete